A New York City native, David Aminov joined Silbowitz, Garafola, Silbowitz, Schatz & Frederick, L.L.P. in 2015, bringing with him a singular focus on personal injury since day one of his admission to the Bar. His areas of practice include municipal liability, automobile accidents, slip/trip and falls, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, construction accidents, negligent school supervision of minors, and more.
Mr. Aminov’s aggressive, leave-no-stone-unturned approach has turned even the most seemingly hopeless cases into six- and seven-figure jury awards and settlements. He has participated in trials throughout New York City and Long Island, argued in front of the state’s appellate courts, attended countless mediations and arbitrations, and is an outstanding researcher and legal writer.
Mr. Aminov has spent his formative years second-seating some of the city’s top trial attorneys before recently moving on to handle his own trials. He is an active member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and has recently contributed his efforts to its automotive committee, which has led the way to recent legislative victories in Albany that protect those injured in automobile accidents throughout the state.
Construction Accidents, Nursing Home Abuse, Car Accidents, Slip and Fall Accidents, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
- 2010, New York State
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Selected for inclusion to the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list, 2018-2019
- 2005, City University of New York, Baruch College, B.A.
- 2009, State University of New York, Buffalo, J.D.
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York County Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
We utilize the contingency fee system, where not only do we provide a free consultation to discuss your case, but we never charge a legal fee unless we are successful in obtaining a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf.*