Why we are the Right Choice for You
Our approach to practicing law is uncomplicated. We get the job done! Our clients get value for their money – something our founder, the Honorable Irwin M. Silbowitz (former New York State Supreme Court Judge), insisted upon when he established the firm. Every client’s case is treated with the utmost care.
- Results –You need a law firm with proven trial results. We are experienced in multi-million dollar cases and our track record speaks for itself.
- Preparation – While many cases are settled beforehand, we prepare each case as if it will go all the way to trial. We know that failure to prepare is preparing to fail.
- Personalized Approach – You will have direct access to a senior partner assigned to your case, as well as a paralegal and other staff.
- Phone Calls Returned Promptly – Our firm’s code requires us to return our clients’ telephone calls as promptly as possible, usually within one business day. We take your calls seriously and only accept a limited number of cases so we can provide you with exceptional and personalized service.
- State-of-the-Art Technology – We use state-of-the-art computer generated trial exhibits to demonstrate to the jury important facts about your injuries. These medical trial exhibits incorporate your actual diagnostic films into the presentation. These visual aids accurately and graphically depict the nature and extent of the specific injuries that you sustained. In the old days all we had were X-rays or MRI films to show the jury. These often appeared dark, unclear and difficult to see. Our trial exhibits allow the jury to see and appreciate the injury in living color as it is being described by the medial expert.
The colorization of your diagnostic films clarifies your injury for the jury. The injury or postoperative condition is imaged directly over the diagnostic film allowing for medical accuracy and permitting a side by side comparison. This gives the jury an unprecedented understanding of your injury and a framework to evaluate the pain and suffering that you endured.
We incorporate into exhibits medical hardware that may have been installed in your body like plates, screws, rods and wires, giving the jury a better understanding of the pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life that you have endured.
In some cases we have even utilized 3-D technology in the courtroom, allowing jurors to see the actual surgery that has been performed on our clients, providing them with a perspective only available to the expert surgeon involved in your case.
- Home/Hospital Visits – We will send an investigator to meet you at home or at the hospital so we can begin an investigation as quickly as possible and expedite your claim.
- No Fee Unless We Win – We offer FREE consultations and we never charge a legal fee unless we are successful in obtaining a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf.
- No Upfront Expenses – Our firm advances the costs of preparing and presenting our clients’ cases. That means even though we have to pay litigation expenses that can amount to tens of thousands of dollars, we do not ask our clients to advance these expenses. They are payable upon the conclusion of the case.
We utilize the contingency fee system, where not only do we provide a free consultation to discuss your case, but we never charge a legal fee unless we are successful in obtaining a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf.*