New York Slip & Fall Attorneys
The law firm of Silbowitz, Garafola, Silbowitz, Schatz & Frederick is composed of highly skilled, experienced, and dedicated New York slip and fall injury attorneys. Our firm has a proven track record of recovering multi-million dollar awards because we pursue your money as if it is our own.
Representing victims in New York slip and fall cases as well as victims in the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, and all New York counties, is the core of our business. Regardless of whether your slip and fall accident was the result of a cracked/uneven sidewalk or roadway, pothole, defective stairwell, wet, slippery, or icy surface, or any other dangerous condition on public or private property, our expertise and services are designed to obtain fair and adequate compensation for your pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, and future expenses associated with these devastating injuries.
Slip and fall accidents can result in serious injuries to the neck, back, head, knees, shoulders, legs, arms, muscles, bones, tissues, and nerves. These injuries involve complex medical issues because they often require surgery. Common injury cases that we handle include but are not limited to:
- Spinal cord injuries, including herniated and bulging discs (slipped discs), fractured/displaced vertebrae, often resulting in surgery to the neck or back;
- Fractured/broken bones, often resulting in surgeries involving placement of pins, plates, rods and screws;
- Torn muscles, ligaments, and tendons, leading to arthroscopic or full open surgery;
- Injuries to shoulders, knees, hips, ankles, wrists, hands, often resulting in surgery
- Sciatica, nerve damage, “pinched” nerves, radiculopathy, arthritis, often leading to surgery
- Paralysis (including paraplegia and quadriplegia); and
- Death resulting from significant injuries.
Because of the seriousness of the injuries that can result from slip and fall accidents and the pain that accompanies these injuries, our clients often are forced to undergo surgery such as spinal surgery, open reduction, internal fixation/placement of hardware, hip replacement, knee replacement, and various arthroscopic surgeries.
Our broad spectrum of services will guide you through the legal, financial, and personal challenges that you and your loved ones encounter while we aggressively pursue your personal injury case. From the moment our firm is engaged and throughout our representation, we will determine the needs of your case. These needs may include:
- Evaluating your injuries based on review of your medical records;
- Retaining appropriate medical experts to testify as to the severity of your injuries;
- Retaining economic experts to accurately calculate your financial losses as a result of your slip and fall accident;
- Consulting with a vocational rehabilitation expert to assess reduced earning capacity, shortened work life expectancy, and your future earning potential, and
- Developing a life care plan to address future and other medical needs.
If you have been involved in a slip and fall accident, call 1-888-EX-JUDGE or e-mail now for a free consultation with a New York slip and fall injury attorney. You can also count on our firm to handle cases involving motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death. Our attorneys and staff will answer your questions and assist you with your legal claim.
We utilize the contingency fee system, where not only do we provide a free consultation to discuss your case, but we never charge a legal fee unless we are successful in obtaining a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf.*